- Psychology of Victim Blaming and Self Blame
- Critical Perspectives of Child Sexual Exploitation and Child Abuse
- Trauma, Abuse and Gender Roles
- Caring for Yourself After Sexual Violence (FREE)
- Hypersexualisation of Children
- Trauma Informed and Strength Based Practice
- Supporting Survivors of Abuse & Sexual Violence with Sex and Intimacy (released Oct 2020)
- The Impact of Porn and Mass Media in Sexual and Domestic Abuse (released Nov 2020)
- Supporting Women who Become Pregnant or have Children from Rape and Abuse (released Nov 2020)
All courses have been written by Dr Jessica Taylor to include peer reviewed evidence, theories, practice examples, case studies and videos.
Terms and conditions:
- Your 12 month access to each course will begin after payment and when you are registered
- Courses are built to be between 10-20 hours of learning which can be taken at any pace. This means you could complete the course within a few days or you could spread the course out over weeks or months. Learning is flexible.
- All learning is online and you will need internet access to log in to your portal and take the courses.