- Psychology of Victim Blaming and Self Blame
- Critical Perspectives of Child Sexual Exploitation and Child Abuse
- Trauma, Abuse and Gender Roles
- Caring for Yourself After Sexual Violence
- Hyper-sexualisation of Children
- Trauma Informed and Strength Based Practice
- Supporting Survivors of Abuse & Sexual Violence with Sex and Intimacy
- The Impact of Porn and Mass Media in Sexual and Domestic Abuse
- Supporting Women who Become Pregnant or have Children from Rape and Abuse
All courses have been written by Jessica Eaton to include peer reviewed evidence, theories, practice examples, case studies and videos.
Terms and conditions:
- Your 12 month access will begin when the modules are launched in June 2019 (or on the date you purchase this access if after 1st June 2019).
- Courses are built to be between 10-20 hours of learning which can be taken at any pace. This means you could complete the course within a few days or you could spread the course out over weeks or months. Learning is flexible.
- All learning is online and you will need internet access to log in to your portal and take the courses.